Thursday, November 26, 2009

The Adventure Called Life Day 059

Wednesday, November 25
today i planned on writing my paper for Walrath's class. yeah right. didn't happen. I didn't get up until like 10 anyway. Then I dilly dallied around the house until lunch time. Then Kevin and I went to the store to pick up the ingredients for green bean casserole. after we got home, mom took him to his doctor's appointment and my uncle Bryan called.

he had his knee replaced last week on wednesday. He needed to get out of the house and get some things done. So it was around 2 o'clock and I hadn't gotten started on my paper, so I dropped that and cruised out to Brighton. He filled my gas tank, such a blessing, and then even got me a peppermint mocha at a local coffee shop in Brighton. I'm super spoiled. I helped him get around, we went to pick up some meds at Vitamin World and then to his office to get the mail and grab a few documents. Then it was on to the transmission shop to pay for the work done on his Jeep. He is on pain meds and can't drive, so I had to drive him around. I was glad to do it, it was a lot of fun. Then Aunt Jan arrived home so we could go up to the shop in one vehicle and drop one of us off to drive his Jeep back to the house. It worked out very nicely.

then I drove home, had dinner with the family and then headed back to their house. I miss them so much, and I thought spending the night would be a great way to spend some more time with them. I love them. and I want them to know how thankful I am for them. so that is also the reason why my blog is being posted today instead of yesterday :)

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment