Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Adventure Called Life Day 055

lots and lots of stuff to get done today! and so little time to do it all...well it looks like I'll be missing the Michigan/Ohio State game for Drumline. LAME. I wanted to see if anyone on  campus was watching it, I'm sure there are plenty of people watching it. We have lots of people from Ohio here at SAU, and of course there are plenty of Wolverines on campus :)

let's see...I have COM 102 to finish. Then I have a MUS 306 assignment to start. Oh, and I have conducting to prepare for, piano and guitar to practice as well. I think its a very good thing we are not going on a church visit today :) That means I have lots more time to get things done...Praise the Lord! too bad I won't get to hang out with Mitchell and Heath though. They're great! well, assignments are important. so here's to my education...

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment