Sunday, November 22, 2009

The Adventure Called Life Day 056

so i am not courageous. I'm a chicken, through and through. I think maybe I should talk to the Pastor about this. I feel that the Pastor knows him at more a professional and mature level than I do. I think the Pastor could help me maybe sort out what I'm feeling. Maybe I can just "get over it" and move on. That would be wonderful.

I'm sure that even the Pastor must know. I should email him. Maybe attach the letter I "wrote" to him. I just can't do this anymore. I'm convinced he thinks I'm crazy, batty and completely stupid. I'm sure he thinks I'm too weird to date or even really be friends with. I'm not some "sweet" or "cool" person. He is just that. He actually fits in. I never have.

well we have Thanks and Praise tonight. I hope that everything goes well. We need it to. pray for us. thanks!

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment