Tuesday, November 10, 2009

The Adventure Called Life day 044

It seems that I am in over my head. oh boy. I have so much to do, so little time, and so little energy. why does it seems to happen that way! so much to do, and yet it seems there is not time or energy to complete it.

could it be that im relying on the wrong energy source to complete and finish my tasks and get through my day? could it be that im relying on my own strength to accomplish things, rather than relying on God to take care of me? I would like to telll you no, but YES. that's exactly what I have been doing.

every once in a while, I need a reminder that I have no business in trying to do things on my own. Today, Kyle gave a devotion in Choir that confirmed this. He used Psalm 22 as an example. Here the Psalmist is crying out, asking God for help, realizing that he has been doing things on his own. God has promised to walk with me, and even carry my burdens. Its time I let him. Of course I have the responsibility to complete the tasks, and get everything done. but I can do it without my strength. I can do it with His. that's just beautiful. thanks Lord.

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment