Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The Adventure Called Life Day 052

good morning SAU!

I woke up this morning, not really thankful to be breathing. fortunately morning meditation with God helped immensely. I make it a point to not speak, and not even think about what is coming up that day for the first half hour of my day. I work on LISTENING. this is something I struggle with during normal conversation, much less my conversations with God. So far its been awful. I have to constantly stop myself from jumping ahead to what needs to be done that day. This morning all I could think about is, I have to meet with Jake after Chapel, then there is a Choir rehearsal at 6:30 and Prop Shop worship at 8pm.

anyway. I'm praying for peace this morning. I have lots to do, and of course not a whole lot of time because of classes and preparation for tonight.

well I better pay attention in class, I'm sitting in Spanish. Since I've been sick, I'm quite far behind...wish me luck....

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment