Friday, November 6, 2009

The Adventure Called Life Day 040

today I got to talk to my best friend. Gordon Wright is currently in Texas at an Honor Academy. He is getting college credits, but growing and serving in the Lord! It is so exciting to hear all the stuff that has been happening in his life. I did feel as if our friendship might have ended, or at least changed a lot. I know that we have changed, but it seems we are both willing to work maintain our friendship. that is very exciting.

so i've been thinking a lot about what Ron keeps pushing about relationships. how there isn't that ONE PERSON we all dream about. WE are that one person. We are supposed to work and strive to be the person God has created us to be. otherwise, how can we expect our spouse to do the same? It seems I've been looking for love in all the wrong places (great song by the way) so I need to cool it, chill out and start working to be the woman I am meant to be. I can at least be proactive about that. this is exciting.

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment