Friday, January 8, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 103...snug as a bug in a rug...

so I have spent the last hour calling around, trying to find someone to go to the movies with, and to no avail, no one is available. Oh well. After grabbing dinner at Subway with my gift card :) I've just resigned to stay in, snug as a bug in a rug. Ashley is here :)

anyway, so I've managed to work out everyday this week! YAY for keeping resolutions...and of course the guys are always there. always. It never fails. oh well. I'll get over the mortification that I turn bright pink and sweat like a pig when I work out...LOL

well after I worked out, then I shoveled snow. Lots of snow. I dug my car out, then helped melanie a little bit with hers. Then I re shoveled our walkways. Its a good thing I'm used to work.

anway, Im meeting with Ron, our chaplain, for a couple a of weeks. I am a little nervous about this. I usually don't like to discuss my problems with anyone. so this will be interesting.
well drumline is tomorrow, and I want to finish the movie.

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment