Friday, January 15, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 110...everybody's workin' for the weekend...

happy friday everyone! the weekend is here! and its a three day weekend at that! YAY!

well I have a hot date...with the laundry room, ah, at least it smells nice. I have lots to get done tonight, I just wanted to quickly post something that God has been showing me today...

today at 3:30 Mitch, Hannah and I all met in the Lowell Prayer Chapel to pray for River Tree and our campus. I am so excited about this. I LOVE things like this. I'm excited to see where God takes us in this, and how he answers our prayers. God has been faithful. I got up the courage to get this meeting in order, and it worked! And God showed up. I know he did. Mitch was exhausted though. I felt bad. I can't really do anything to help him, except to pray... I don't have any brownies or anything to bake in the house. I guess I could make Heather's cup cakes and bring him two of them. I'm sure she wouldn't mind. maybe I'll do that...we'll see...

well, time to make dinner, and then switch over my laundry so I can have clean clothes. Drumline tomorrow bright and early at 11am, I'm singing the national anthem for both basketball games on saturday. wish me luck. until next time

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment