Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 121...Resisdent Assistant...

I want to become a Resident Assistant on campus. I want to give back in this way, by being an RA for a village or apartment. I really wouldn't mind being in Lowell either. I just remember how awesome it was to have a senior hardworking RA my freshman year, and I would like to do that as well. I am taking the leadership class, and crossing my fingers and asking for prayers about this.

anyway, today we finished up J-term! WOOT! WOOT! I took CPS 150, and man am I glad that its over with. I did enjoy class, but the material really stunk...I made some new friends, Paul Reif and Jeremiah Rupp. Also, Nora Griffin, whom I met this summer was also in my class. So it was fun.

Paul offered to help me re-string my guitar. That was super generous of him. Then he played, and we sang. Goodness he has an amazing voice! He also has an amazing heart. I can't wait to get to know him better :)

well there's laundry to be folded, dishes to be finished and im watching State Fair.

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment