Friday, January 1, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 096...new year...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! Marc has pointed out that this is one of the best complements you can give a person.

this is the first day of 2010. *sigh* now this could be a monumental moment, since it is, after a start of a new decade. cool. I guess this could just be another day, of another new year. But why not make it special? Why take it for granted.

alright. not taking new day and new year for granted.

now what?

well I started by taking down the Christmas decorations without being told to do so. Then I took up all the boxes for Mom's dialysis in the same fashion. Now I'm siting here, thankful that I go it done and oddly satisfied that I did.

well Marc and I are heading off to Great Lakes Crossing. Don't know if I'm going to be able to find a shrug. my luck, probably not :) well, here's to a new year!

cm

PS I can't WAIT to get started on Wellspring stuff. I love to sing. But I love to sing even more when its for Jesus!! YAY :)

No comments:

Post a Comment