Wednesday, January 13, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 108...change...

so getting a hair cut for most people might not be a big deal. But for me, it is. I have had long hair since the fifth grade. TEN YEARS. That was the last time I had my hair cut short! AH! and now I want a change. I love my hair, its very beautiful long, but I'm just tired of the same old same old look. So HERE WE GO.

Change.

that's something that seems to just point and laugh at me. If you haven't guessed already, I like consistency. I like balance and PEACE. Change seems to always tear me a part and eventually I get put back together, I just don't like the process before that. But change is necessary. Change is vital to my walk with God and my servanthood to Jesus Christ. I have not rights, no expectations that I will be understood, EVER.

Change.

I'm going to choose to embrace it, welcome it for right now. It will eventually grow back, and for a CHANGE, I can have a little different hair cut. Big whoop. really now...

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment