Monday, May 31, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 244...pack it up!...

pack it up! Let's get ready to HIT THE ROAD! oh my goodness...I don't think I've been this excited in a long time...

I woke up this morning, even with the constant sinus headache, I managed to smile and think, "tour is almost here!" I seriously have the best job ever. Its not even a job in my book, but an extreme blessing of a privilege! Seriously! Who gets paid to travel on the road with seven other talented, Jesus loving musician servants, show up to camps and say, "Hey, yeah, we're that band called Well Spring, but whatever you need, we're here to do it..." simply amazingly awesome right? I know! and I get to be a part of it! blows my mind...

Today I took a quick shopping trip to Brighton (I don't recommend it on Memorial Day, traffic is bonkers on Grand River) and managed to keep me and the car in one piece! First stop was JoAnn Fabrics to grab some crafty stuff for the road. I really enjoy knitting, and it keeps me from getting car sick, but still able to talk to those around me, unlike reading where its just you and the story world, ignoring the amazingness in the van...not good! After the creative-ness in me was satisfied, I drove across the street to Target...found some modest length shorts and a nice tank top for hot van rides...awesome luck if I don't say so myself!

So now I'm back. and its time to PACK IT UP! I'm trying to fit in a smaller suitcase this summer, only take what I know I'll need, and just a few emergency items. I'm also debating on whether to take my laptop, I probably will anyway, but it would be nice to not have to keep track of it. I do have this commitment of blogging everyday, but I could use Marc's to post up what I've written when I can...I'll have to think about it.

After I finish packing, I want to finish cleaning the house, and double check everything I'm bringing. Then I just want to have a relaxing evening at home with my family. I am going to miss them so much! I am leaving tomorrow morning, early, so I can visit my fantastic boyfriend Zachariah for the day. It will be fun, but it means that this is the last time I will see my family for a while!

well, I've got plenty to do, and not a whole lot of time to do it in! Here's to praying while I work!

cm

1 comment:

  1. psh. I guess you can use my computer.

    I'd take it. you won't regret it.

    ReplyDelete