Saturday, May 15, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 228...let's go racing...

Let's Go Racing!!

Its the first day of Summer break, and I'm headed to the race track! awesome. The only thing missing is that silly man in the orange umbrella hat that im decidedly dating...LOL...

I'm excited to go racing. Its a little bit different, since Tim isn't driving, Troy is, but Its all good. Troy has a Pro Late Model car, and Tim raced a Street Stock. We're technically a class up from the Street Stocks, but I loved that division, as tough and stressful as it was, the Pro Late guys can be a bit snobbish...no offense guys,  but this is SATURDAY NIGHT, leave your prissy fire suits and attitudes jobs at home...

well, I've got a couple of more things to do before my Dad gets home. Oh, I've added another movie to the movie list Zachariah and I are going to accomplish within our lifetime...

GOOD MORNING VIETNAM!

great, great film. I love it!

Let's Go Racing!!!

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment