Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Adventure Called LIfe Day 221...blustery, lazy day...

okay, so it isn't extremely lazy, but boy is it blustery outside!

It stormed last night im sure, but i sure didn't hear it! I slept for about ten hours. Then I woke up, got something to eat, watched an episode of Criminal Minds, now I have laundry in at the apartments. Zachariah is supposed to stop by on his way through Parma towards his home town. Now I'm working on my chemistry papers, and watching Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone. It astonishes me how polite little Harry Potter is. Very peculiar really. He is treated so awfully as a child in his aunt and uncle's home, you would think he would be a rude little bugger. but no, he's a polite little fellow. goodness I sound like Hagrid! lol...

well, time to get back to my papers, and anxiously await Zachariah's little visit :)

tonight we're going to the Like Jonathan Concert! Woot! Woot!

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment