Monday, May 17, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 230...skype...

so. I've discovered SKYPE. and how much fun and weird it can be. Zachariah says that its only weird because he is weird. he's wrong. It would only be weird if I were on it, so its gonna always be weird.

anyway. I think it spent the least amount of time in the library I have ever spent in one trip. A total of a half hour between Cromaine and Crossroads from my door and back. I looked for a House with a Clock in its walls because I've been wanting to read it since I saw the house in Marshall with Zachariah on our almost date. So I found the second book and the third book at the first branch. All I did was come into the library and go straight upstairs to the children's floor. There five stacks back is the section where John Bellairs' books are located, seven shelve sections in, on the bottom shelf. I sat my almost twenty-one year old self and proceeded to look at the books. I found the figure in the shadows and the lion the witch and the ring. they didn't have the first books so I drove across town to the Crossroads' branch. There I found it! A House with a Clock in its Walls.

I went outside and read for a little bit, called Britta, then went back outside only to be forced in an hour later because of the cold wind. *sigh* its may and I was still wearing shoes and a sweatshirt! usually its barefeet and a t-shirt. oh well.

tomorrow I might go and renew my license. that will be just a grand time.

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment