Tuesday, June 1, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 245...oh to be a hostess...

That's my job on tour this summer. I am the hostess. I'm not extremely excited about it, but I will choose to be. I will get excited about our awesome university. I'll be honest, the admission's part of Well Spring is not why I am doing the tour, the ministry, the loving on kids is why I am a Well Spring-er.

oh to be a hostess. *sigh*

Dearest Lord,
I come before you, not sure what to do. I know you have given me this job for a purpose. Can you use a vessel like me? Show me what I need to surrender, what I need to give up, what I need to grab a hold of, and what of you that I need to fill myself with. I love you so much, and I want that to be conveyed above all else to the kids we're preparing for. God, prepare our hearts, our minds, our spirits, our souls for this journey ahead. Let us always remember that its a journey, full of twists and turns, ups and downs, be our strength, let your joy be our supply O God. Thank you for this opportunity to serve and be used by you.
In Jesus' Name,
Amen

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment