Sunday, May 16, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 229...two weeks...

that's how much time I have on my hands.

two weeks.

I should be happy about this. i should be really happy to do ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for two entire weeks.
and yet, im frustrated. already. great. :) Today is Sunday, that means, church, have lunch, sit down watch the NASCAR race for a little bit, get up do something around the house, come back and check the race, go back outside, listen to the race on the radio, come in and watch the last 30 laps, then make/have dinner, go to church again, come home, watch some television with the family, write/read, go to sleep.

That's exactly how this day has gone. and I love it. Of course I miss a certain someone, but maybe that's why I'm dreading these two weeks without anything to keep me busy from thinking about Z. Well, here's to staying busy so my heart won't think too much...

two weeks. and I'm on the road again. If you would, I would love your prayers about our team, the kids and camps we're going to be a part of. that would be fantastic. Thank you. so, here's to an uneventful two weeks!!

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment