Monday, May 10, 2010

The Adventure Called LIfe Day 223...surprise! happy baby...

tonight the SAU Music Department had their end of the year banquet. The theme this year was to honor Shaun and Jamie Tichmer. They are having a baby!! That is so exciting! Its a girl! Abigail Grace. very sweet name <3

The meal is catered, and we get all "dolled up". I wore the dress that I bought for Doug and Kate Wright's wedding. I actually wore it also on friday when I sung in lab. wow. i've gotten a lot of use out of a $16 sale rack dress from my favorite store, Dress Barn. awesome.

anyway, I've been not doing any homework all day! YAY! okay, so that's a lie. I did some homework this afternoon after lunch while Zachariah went to english class. I need to memorize Philippians 2:1-16a PRONTO! excuse me while I go cram these verses into my head...

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment