Sunday, May 9, 2010

The Adventure Called LIfe Day 222...surprise...

today i drove to South Lyon after River Tree and the lunch we were invited to. Andy's parents had us all over for steak and potatoes to thank us for our time and sacrifice for River Tree. I hope someday to repay them for all the work and the blessing they have been in my life.

Mom wasn't surprised. at all. turns out that she overheard me on the phone with dad. I'm really loud. BIG surprise. lol.

well the good news is that im done with my final video! YAY. also, I just have to draw up the storyboard and im completely done with VID 202. awesome. Chemistry is also done except for the final exam on thursday. I have a CMI 344 paper to write, but other than those few things, only organizing the choral library and packing stand in my way to get out of SAU for two weeks.

time to draw up a story board and get some work done on my CMI assignment. *sigh* almost done

cm

1 comment: