Friday, December 25, 2009

The Adventure Called Life Day 089...joy to the world...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!! here's to celebrating the coming of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ!!

i love Christmas, everything about it, the lights, the snow, the carols, and most importantly the reason and how my family celebrates...

I am very tired, but I just wanted to express how blessed I am. My family is small, but I love them and  I am extremely blessed to have them. We had a wonderful dinner, a great time opening presents and then we sat around and talked, laughed, watched some television together for the next five hours. I loved it.

tomorrow I'm headed with the Wright Family to the Wright Family Christmas. I'm bringing a white elephant gift, as is customary...and I'm giving Gordon a CD as well. Its Phil Wickham's new album, Heaven and Earth.

so that's pretty much it, nothing too profound or exciting. i am blessed.
Lord,
thanks for another great day and the reminder to take these blessings that you've given me and to use them to bring  you Glory.
In Jesus' name,
Amen.

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment