Thursday, December 3, 2009

The Adventure Called Life Day 067

something tells me today is going to be a long day...

but I will make it. I have a paper to write. its has to be ten pages, and I currently have three...but I will make it. I can do this.

"I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me." Philippians 4:13

*deep breath* even term papers...now its time for conducting class, and all I want to do is sleep. ugh.

Lord,
I am struggling to stay awake. Give me your eyes, help me to see the world as you do. Light the fire inside me, help me to burn with the passion that you have for your creation. Let me not fall asleep to a dying and desperate world. You alone are God, and worthy of all my praise. I love you. Help me to express that in everything I do. Allow me to finish this paper, but not neglect your will as that comes first. Lord give me the strength to get through another day. I love you. You are my everything.
In Jesus Name,
Amen

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment