Monday, December 21, 2009

The Adventure Called Life day 084...best friends...

Sunday, December 20, 2009
today I got to see my best friend, Gordon Wright, for the first time in four months. GLORIOUS. also I hung out with his super cool brothers...Doug and Wayne have both moved out, so we spend time at his house, Wayne's house and Doug's apartment. Kait, his fiance has really been transforming the place. The apartment complex allows them to do whatever they want to the walls, so being the wonderfully talented artist she is, the walls are breath taking. The kitchen has scripture, so does the bathroom. I believe the bedroom does as as well. I would really love to do that someday, have abstract murals rather than picture murals on the walls. If I'm still in touch with the Wrights when I move out, I might have to consult her expertise :)

Gordon is a dear. He really has an amazing heart of gold. He really encourages me, and treats me really well. I just feel as if I have grown up so much in the last couple of months. I don't want to say that dating is ever out of the question, but it does seem feasible or even viable anymore. He's a great friend. that's all. I am beginning to think that maybe best for us at this point.

I am working on falling in love with my savior at the moment. I don't want to have to juggle that with falling in love with a Man. I have a lot of growing up to do still, lots of responsibility to still be realized. I am just so thankful for the relationships I do have. Guys in my life like, Marc, Gordon, Kyle, Mitch, Heath, John, and Bryan that are strong Christian role models are very encouraging. Women like Melanie, Heather, Shana, Ashley, Sarah, Brittney, Kimmee, Rachel, Bridgett, Kattie, Emily, and Liz are also very encouraging. These people are such a blessing in my life. I pray that I can show them, and be that to them as well.

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment