Tuesday, December 8, 2009

The Adventure Called Life Day 071...

Monday, December 7th, 2009
talents for Christ chapel was today...and it rocked :)

I think it I enjoyed it so much because I knew and wanted to support the people on stage. I am uber excited for Christmas Chapel on Monday! Shannon, Susanna and I are singing a three part a capella arrangement of What Child Is This? its beautiful.

well today was full...and I really enjoyed Walrath's class today, inspite of the immaturity...LOL. I think it bothers me so much because its an "attention getter" and that just breaks my heart. That someone as competent and talented as he is feels like he needs to do that to feel affirmed...If he would listen to me and those around him that think the world of him, then maybe he wouldn't feel the need for that. I don't know. All I know is that he pushes me away, every chance he gets. Its really annoying and heartbreaking all at the same time. I would like to think im a worth while person, but he seems to think im weird, and just plain "too much". I'm still confused by that idea. A lot of women feel that way, either they're not enough or they're too much.

Lord,
I want to know who you are, not who I make you out to be. I want to know YOU and not what the world sees you as. Reveal yourself to me, and who I am because you made me in your own image. Thank you for another beautiful day. I pray that everyone gets some rest and that you continue to speak to them and me in the hours and days to come. I love you.
in Jesus' Name
Amen

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment