Friday, August 27, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 331...TGIF plus pictures...

Thank Goodness It's Friday!

That means I only have one more FULL day left. until I PACK UP and MOVE OUT for The Arbor :) I am so excited to begin RA training this coming week. I have a lot of preparation in moving ahead of me. I am almost completely packed. I have been putting boxes together, most of them quite practical to where I just need to put them on a shelf somewhere. The only one I really am going to "unpack" is a big box of books and desk supplies. The others are mostly storage boxes for dishes, laundry stuff, tea and coffee supplies, a crate of DVD's, a crate of books and of course my knitting basket!

I am also trying to decide what to do with this idea floating around in my head. I want to take pictures of the roommates on move in day. Then I want to get them put up on their doors ASAP. I think that would be cool, then I want to take a floor picture at our first floor meeting. I want to begin creating memory momentos from the get go. I know that things get busy and people are not always together. It would be nice to get that started. I am also thinking of putting up a bulletin board and slowly filling it with pictures FROM the girls on the floor of things they have done together. I shall get back to you when I get a more concrete idea manifestation.

Today is also my father's 50th birthday! Happy Birthday Dad! I have baked a chocolate cake, which I will go frost in a hot second, and I have also purchased him a short sleeve button up shirt. I know what you're thinking, ONE SHIRT? My father only every buys WHAT HE NEEDS. NOT what he wants. So, I did only get one, but its something he actually WANTED. If I over do it, he won't wear them anyway!

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment