Friday, August 13, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 317...cheeseburger in paradise...

(singing in a melancholy, sappy voice) "Brew Moon, you saw me standing alone, with out a dream in my heart, without a love of my own...."

This is adventurer Carolyn Marie reporting from Caseville, MI, USA. Home of the festival known to the local and savvy vacationers simply as "Cheeseburger" and proud home of "Brew Moon" coffee shop. Internet Cafe is NOT FREE. but works very nicely.

Today's adventure begins at 0500 hours. the "boys" as we affectionately call them, (my grandfather, father, uncle and brother) all went fishing at 6 o'clock. All us "girls" awoke to their clamoring and did not go back to sleep. We roused ourselves and got to breakfast in town around 9. The place was an awesome down home diner with NASCAR decor (my personal favorite) and now we are sitting at Brew Moon, a local coffee shop. It was wonderful to get some internet to communicate with you guys. I will post more about today tomorrow. Now I must end my over priced internet session. Talk to you soon everyone!

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment