Sunday, August 22, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 326...make a list...

Today is the day where I sit in the middle of my room, envisioning all of my possessions and make a list of what I am bringing to campus this fall. As a lonely RA I will be attempting to make my room the place to be on the floor. I would post it here, but It would be really too long and I am sure changes are going to be made from now until Sunday (mostly add-ons :)

I think I will also vacuum my car. I know, I'm obsessed, but at least I come by it honestly. My father has currently washed and vacuumed his own vehicle and is now going to wash and vacuum my mother's car. I will most likely do the same thing in a little bit to my own car. Gotta love it.

Also, great news. Zachariah is coming to visit Wednesday. YAY :) I am super excited for that. That just means I need to pack, plan and clean on Monday and Tuesday. That way I am ready for Him to come and we can enjoy a couple of relaxing days before we return to the arbor. oh boy.

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment