Sunday, August 29, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 333...welcome to Beta One...

My room rocks :) I am a single RA this semester, and I frankly. I love it! The room is great. I have my stuff on one side, and the other side is completely for my residents. I have a big black leather sectional, funky pink and black area rug, TV and DVD player. My fridge has some soda, and some chips and salsa, yogurt, vitamin water, you know, stuff girls like :) I am so excited for this year. The entire Lowell Staff is fantastic. The girls are looking forward to having the hall completely women. I am very excited for that as well. It looks like tomorrow we head to MICHINDOH for a couple of days. I shall post those blogs when I get back. I think I'll leave my computer at school. I am going to be on it enough for the next months. It will be nice to leave it. I think I will hide it and obviously lock my door and window. The Occupied sign should keep people out  as well. Well its after midnight, closer to one. I should get some sleep.

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment