Monday, August 9, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 313...planning...

If you are not in a relationship, you may not appreciate this. But men do not plan. They just DO. That is a big difference between Zachariah and I. I plan. He does not. I need patience for this. I love him. I really enjoy spending time with him. I just don't like planning to do things when he has work and family to deal with. For some reason its so much easier at school! But that is just wimpy and unrealistic. We will figure this out. I am determined to do that.

Today we had a great day shopping. Or at least I did. I spent $16 at Kohl's but I got a skirt, polo top and sweater, all worth approximately $80. So I saved $62. Awesome. There is no other way to buy clothes. Clearance rocks!

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment