Monday, August 23, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 327...not so FANTASTIC sam's...

Have you ever had a hair cut, and the whole time you were really uncomfortable? Well, today I made the glorious journey to Fantastic Sam's. What ever you do. DON"T. EVER. GO THERE!! My hair cut isn't completely awful. It is a little bad, but its nothing a little time and my god-given curls can't fix :) I just don't recommend the place. EVER. :) Sorry if you work there. Get another job, somewhere else. They lady didn't wet down my hair, claimed it was easier to cut dry, psh! Then she messed up the layering, when too short, ugh. just a bad experience. I don't recommend it. at all. repeat sequence complete.

good news is that Zachariah will be here in one more day :) that makes me smile.

cm

1 comment:

  1. ahhhhh i've had a similar experience there! it was really bad!! glad i'm not alone lol.

    ReplyDelete