Saturday, August 28, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 332...on the brink of an awesome adventure...

I am excited. I would also be lying to you if I said I was not nervous, terrified, and super ready to GO :) I am going to move in to Spring Arbor BETA 1 tomorrow afternoon. I can't believe that its almost here. I think I have everything packed up in my car. I just have the couch pieces to clean and stack in the Tahoe left.

Just going to go finish up I guess. Zachariah moves back this afternoon. Its after 3 now, so I'm sure he's on campus, lugging his stuff up to O3! So exciting! I think he may be helping me tomorrow :) he's such a nice boy!

Its been a wild summer. God has taught me a lot. I have SO MUCH more to learn. Praise the Lord! Here is to a wonderful, exhausting, challenging fall that is ahead of me. Good thing I've got my Jesus to walk with and hold on to! <3

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment