Thursday, August 19, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 323...flowers of the field...

Today I started piecing together door decorations. My Grandmother brought over a hot glue gun, so I should be able to finish them all tomorrow. WOW. I might even get the floor verse done as well. I am just way ahead of myself. This gives me the entire week to think about what I want to take and pack it up. I do need to relax, I have been running around a lot lately. We just went on vacation last weekend, then the first three days of this week I was in Marshall, now I am home. I should just relax.

I am looking forward to this fall. I get more excited everyday for this opportunity that God has given me. He is amazing. I am so thankful to be able to be praying for my girls by name now. Its really cool. So, relaxation tomorrow is on the menu :) goodnight.

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment