Thursday, August 5, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 309...goodbyes...

Why is it that I hate goodbyes so much? After taking Zachariah back to his house in Marshall this morning, his boss wanted him to come in early. So we rushed around and got him ready for work. I wasn't prepared to leave so soon. I froze up. I didn't hardly say anything to him. I really don't like goodbyes. Even if it is just for a little while. I really like having him around. We read scripture together, we discuss what it means and looks like to live for Christ, and to be a true worshipper, not just a worship arts student or leader. I really just enjoy his company. He makes me laugh, and makes me smile. He makes me believe in myself, and by the look in his eyes, I am beginning to believe I am the most beautiful woman in the world.

Tomorrow I am going to start blogging in the Gospel of John. I am excited to read another Gospel, I read Matthew this summer while on tour. I enjoyed it. I hope that you enjoy this journey with me as well. I have a dentist appointment tomorrow, then saturday I believe we are headed to the racetrack! super excited for that. Hopefully next week I will be able to see Zachariah again before we head off for vacation with the family next weekend. Our home is always open as a weekend get-a-way for him :)

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment