Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 308...closer...

Being together for only almost four months (next wednesday) has brought me closer to Zachariah that I have been to any other human being. I am not even this close with my Mom anymore. I wonder if it is unhealthy, or if I am losing my mind. Then I begin to think of the dozens of things we have in common or even in harmony with the other. He plays guitar, I sing and play piano. I am play oboe, and he plays french horn. He writes worship songs and is a worship arts major, I sing worship songs all summer and I am a worship arts major. He enjoys peace and tranquility so he can think, so do I. We both enjoy a good live concert. He enjoys digging into the word and also sharing the discoveries with others via blogs. I also enjoy that adventure. I am always moving, hiking, doing errands, and dancing...

I am taking Zachariah back home tomorrow morning. This "weekend" has been wonderful. I am going to miss him so much. But no offense, my love, I will get SO MUCH MORE DONE without you around :) You distract me so much.

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment