Thursday, October 1, 2009

The Adventure Called Life day 004

so its the first day of October, and I find myself wishing, just a tiny bit, that it was snowing! Somehow I have come to love snow. I'm not sure why, maybe its because Christmas is my favorite holiday? who knows! anyway, i have stated this before but, tuesday and thursday are my music days. i love them. I just saw my first article in our school publication, The Pulse. Its very cool. I just want to thank everyone for believing in me and encouraging me to write and go for a staff writer on the pulse. yay!

today i found out that heather and phil broke up. after five and a half years. i'm not sure what to say or even think about that. all i know is that i have a God bigger than anything anyone could ever face. im praying that they work this out. i really don't want to see them apart. they were good together, at least from what i could see.

well i have lots of homework and practicing to get to. i want to go home tomorrow to see my brother play football, and also to get warmer clothes. that would be nice. well i'll write again soon.

cm

1 comment:

  1. Hey Carolyn,

    I would love to see a copy of your writing!!
    Send Heather my love and let her know I'm praying for her!! I hope this works out the way God intends it to be :-)

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete