Friday, October 2, 2009

The Adventure Called Life day 005

TGIF...

so I woke up this morning, completely unthankful to be breathing. I hadn't slept very well, but I managed to drag my butt out of bed and into the shower. As the steam enveloped my senses I let my mind wander around the events of the week. I found myself furvently petitioning before the throne of God for Heather and Phil. When their relationship ended this week, I didn't know how to respond. The only thing I knew how to do was to pray. And pray I have been doing. So the entire shower I prayed over Heather and Phil, their broken relationship and both of their families.

Then I had the bright idea to do laundry...so I quickly dumped my entire laundry basket out in the middle of the living room and proceeded to fold everything "right side out" so i wouldn't have to do it later. I spot treated a couple of things and then threw it all neatly piled back into the basket. After blow drying my hair, slapping on some make-up and grabbing a granola bar and mug of tea from the kitchen I was out the door, tote bag in hand with a laundry basket, soap and quarters in tow. I drove over across the street to the apartments....don't ask me why I chose creepy laundry room C but I did...anyway I raced down the stairs and threw my clothes into two washers. Then I bounded up the steps and out to my car. I didn't bother checking the clock or even the clock tower until I reached Sarah Decan Hall. I had fifteen minutes to spair before class started. I left my house at 8:35 and class starts at 9...tell me how I did all of that in like ten minutes... no idea :)

anyway, I get through a long hour of Espanol, then I go to Apartment C to switch over my laundry to the dryer. I return home and watch the office while I attempt to pack up my things and wait for the hour of drying time to be over with. This whole time I think I have class at 4. I check MySAU shortly after finishing The Office, and lo and behold...NO CLASS AT 4 :) miracle! I race over to the apartments and fold my laundry as I take it out of the dryer to save time. After putting it away at home, I pack up my car and hit the road.

I arrived at my parent's house around 1:30...glorious!!

God is good. all the time. God is GOOD :)

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment