Sunday, October 25, 2009

The Adventure Called Life day 028

so i've decided to take a look at what God has been doing in my life through these last 28 days. We've almost hit the one month mark of continuous blogging...

God has provided friendships, and the healing of one in particular (with Britta)

God has provided food, shelter, and clothing for me.

God has provided family and love that makes my heart burst with joy

God has provided opportunity to minister to those around me. I have been talking a lot with Eric. He is so hungry for God right now, its breathtaking. It has served as a reminder to me to long after God that way as a well.

God has provided a relationship of ministry between Mitch and me. I feel like I am able to pour out at River Tree what is bring poured into me through out the week. I leave there overflowing with joy, peace and love every sunday. I go with the intention of pouring out, but instead I get poured into again. God is good.

God has provided a job, as choir secretary and librarian and I am able to make a little money, and also help out the Choral department. I am also able to spend countless hours in the music building with my "family" as it is affectionately called here at the arbor.

so the list could go on and on and on, but I just wanted to reflect and think about some of the things that God has done. I am about to embark on my first online class. I am a little nervous, but I think with a little patience and some hard work I can manage to get everything done.

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment