Friday, October 23, 2009

The Adventure Called Life day 026

13 hours

that's how long I slept last night! i did not roll out of bed until 11 am this morning!

so i hurried up and got ready to go to the store with Mom for grocery shopping. We went out to lunch, then made a trip to Wal*Mart.

After that we sat on the couch and watched General Hospital. My mom loves that show. Then I wrote an article for the Pulse. Its about the partnership between Wuhan University of Technology in CHINA and Spring Arbor University. It was fun to write since I have been a part of that partnership too. I took my cross cultural to China in May and got meet my pen pal at WUT in may too. It was a blast!

now its time for SENIOR NIGHT at hartland high. My brother graduates this year. Im so proud of him. GO EAGLES!

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment