Monday, October 12, 2009

The Adventure Called Life day 015

just another manic monday :)

*sigh* i am so incredibly tired...but i have had an amazing day.

God was present in Choir today. I'm convinced of it. I gave choir devotion today. so. much. fun. I got over my nervousness for the first time EVER :) i usually am a wreck when i have to get up in front of people and speak, i shake and stumble over words. Not today. God has something for someone in the audience. I worship signed to Phil Wickham - Always Forever.  I had this idea that the entire choir could sing as I signed "Hallelujah" and IT WORKED. I wonder if God had put that in my head to help remind someone that they are not alone, that they indeed are a part of something bigger than themselves. I just wanted to have a moment to remind the choir that we sing to God, and God alone. That together in that room we come and bring our worship with us.

after that was the weekly mtg with The Pulse. Another issue is a success, I have a couple of web stories but nothing in the print issue. I am thankful for that. writing two big articles in a row was a little overwhelming, and I need to prepare for my online class :) I am super excited for that to start. We have a mtg for that tomorrow at 1pm.

now im sitting in the library, with no homework to do at the moment, and now im going to FINISH my thirteenth chapter of my first fan fiction story. The world of Harry Potter...HERE I COME :)

cm

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to hear things are looking up. Remind me of your number via facebook e-mail so I can call you and hear your lovely voice.

    Are you watching the movies or reading the books? Either way -- JEALOUS!

    ReplyDelete