Thursday, October 15, 2009

The Adventure Called Life day 018

hello all. I just would like to say, that is thursday and im tired. i would love to just simply crawl into bed and not get out until saturday morning. im exhausted. i need to figure out a way to get more sleep :)

anyway, today was great. rainy and cold, but great. i love spending time with Eric, and last night he was able to go on a walk, and then we sat and talked for a bit. I didn't get back to the house until almost 1am! I sort of felt bad that he was out that late, I didn't have class until 10, but I know he was visiting with his Dad this morning. His dad returns to Kentucky today. :( so sad. tonight is dress rehearsal! I am so excited for the cast! They are amazing, and I can't wait for tomorrow night. I want Eric to save me a seat. I would love to sit next to or near Him. What an experience! LOL...

lots of stuff to do tonight...Spanish test tomorrow to study for. Piano and guitar to play, Italian Aria to learn, a paper for MUS 306 to write and a couple of online discussion board postings to do. Most of this stuff is due Sunday night. So really I only have to study for Spanish, but it would be nice to get started on the other things, especially when I would like to catch up on sleep this weekend and also spend time with my roommates and others on campus!

alright, enough writing, I need to make dinner. I think I'll watch NCIS while I eat and then head to the library after that. The music building to end the day, I love to sing at the end of the day, im usually in best voice, as long as I'm not too tired.

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment