Monday, October 5, 2009

The Adventure Called Life day 007

happy Sunday!

today i awoke and got out of the house before anyone woke up! im getting used to that. i actually like it, there is something about spending the morning in silence, allowing God to speak and calm my spirit.

River Tree was again, small, but i dare say the neatest church experience i have ever had. who gives out Hinkley's donuts during a church service to illustrate how we can enjoy God? Andy does! ahahaha...so funny! I loved people's reactions, and of course I do enjoy Hinkley's donuts. They are a bakery in Jackson.

after church a quick trip to wal*mart with Mitch and Hannah was great as always. I do wonder what I should do. I want to get to know him better, but I always feel like I'm pushing or that I'm doing too much. I think its time to let God do this. I can't make someone want to be in a relationship with me. Im also convinced its terribly obvious! i just pray that whatever happens it doesn't detract from our ministry together at Rivertree. That is far more important that any relationship, however it is defined.

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment