Saturday, October 24, 2009

The Adventure Called Life day 027

lazy day.

two days in a row of at least twelve hours of sleep. GLORIOUS.

i know i needed it too. being sick isn't fun, and you need a lot of sleep. being at college doesn't allow for enough sleep...so fall break was a huge blessing.

i am looking forward to church tomorrow. i feel like helping Mitch is a huge blessing. I am poured into so much at school and on campus that having the opportunity to pour out is amazing. I love worship, and helping the people of rivertree community understand that worship is more than just the songs we sing is very important to me.

Shana bought Criminal Minds Season One. I own Season Two through Season Four. I need to save up to buy Season One now, I think Wal*Mart is trying to get rid of it...its only $14, such a steal!

well its time to turn in for the night. I need sleep so I can sing tomorrow.

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment