Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The Adventure Called Life day 030

my roommate Melanie has started her first blog. she's asking all these questions and wanting me to help her like im some expert...LOL...i love her to death, and I appreciated for my skill (what skill?) anyway. here's a verse she found to go with her blog.


"He has made everything beautiful in its time. He has also set eternity in the hearts of men; yet they cannot fathom what God has done from beginning to end."
Ecclesiastes 3:11
i feel absolutely awful. in in way over my head. I seem to plan things and nothing seems to ever go "according to plan." so in essence I have too much on my plate, too many assignments, not enough time. too much stress, too much worry. 


too many relationships (now that is something I NEVER thought I'd say...) 


so now what? do I just keep attempting to tread water, while I get even more tired, sink to the bottom and not be able to succeed? 


no.


I will not give up. remember the ten finger prayer


I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGTHENS ME - philippians 4:13


yes.


that's it. THROUGH CHRIST is the key. so alright. HERE THEY ARE JESUS. I CAN'T DO IT ANYMORE (crumpling up the sticky notes and tossing them in the air) you're going to have to sort this out and get back to me. Help me see in this storm and still succeed. I want to serve you, but I'm not quite sure where you've disappeared to. Help me find my way back home. I love you. I miss you. I'm coming home. 


In JESUS name,


Amen


so about nothing ever going to plan...melanie and i are watching "dan in real life" on the couch in our living room...


maybe I should take Dan's advice...


"Plan to be surprised," Dan in Real Life




cm




No comments:

Post a Comment