Monday, October 5, 2009

The Adventure Called LIfe day 006

its Saturday. I went home yesterday to see my younger brother play football. Despite all of my yelling and cheering they lost 13 to 48. it was very cold, but i did get a chance to talk to Mr. Letovsky, my former band director. i was able to tell him about what im doing and hear what he is doing. i shared with him that im a worship arts major and that i am also on the drumline at school, and still playing in the band and singing in choir.

i arrived back on campus around 9. eric came over for a bit and brought a movie, "State of Play." very very good. it has a great cast. Russell Crowe, Glen Close, Ben Affleck were great! I highly recommend it!

Heather is still struggling, as is to be expected. Lord, I pray that you give me the words and SHUT MY MOUTH when i need to JUST LISTEN. thank you lord. in Jesus' name, Amen.

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment