Sunday, October 11, 2009

The Adventure Called Life day 014

so heather and i had ENOUGH of our kitchen, so we fixed it...yes, we did the mountains of dishes, the counters and the stove top. i still need to clean the bathroom, but the living room is spotless and my desk is organized and clean :) I would like to clean the bathroom before bed, but homework and then hanging out with Eric comes first! After all, i did clean a lot today.

today at Rivertree...Andy spoke about the Sabbath. I have never heard a sermon preached on the Sabbath day as a topic. I don't know what I expected, but I really didn't expect that to be a topic. I did however, enjoy it! I know that having a day of complete rest in my life would be AMAZING...so this week I am aiming to get homework and practicing done during the week, and then having Sunday as a Sabbath day. Traditionally, the Sabbath is from sundown Friday to sundown Saturday. I would like to work a lot during the week, then use Sunday as my Sabbath day...so wish me luck. how amazing would it be to have a whole day to enjoy God, to focus on him, to pray, to just REST in Him?

so here goes...getting all my homework done in a couple of hours spend at the library and then getting ready to tackle the week so I can rest next Sunday. I even want cleaning and laundry done. now that would be great! LOL...wish me luck!

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment