Tuesday, February 9, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 135...fingerprints of God...

i think i've found it. Well, i don't know exactly what song I'm doing, but I do know what the focus of my devotional will be. I want to inspire and remind everyone in the choir that they are wonderfully and beautifully made :) I need that reminder every once and a while. I want to make them feel special and cared for. So, I am making note cards with each person's name on it. Then I am going to write a verse of inspiration on it. I have until next thursday. I can do it! Actually, I don't want to be the one doing it, pray that God will move through this, will show me what verses. I want to do a section a day. Tomorrow I am going to the Soprano Section. Then thursday I will do the Alto section, then Friday, the Basses, then the Tenors on Saturday. I want to get this done, and then pray over the cards :) 


Lord, give me direction, you have dropped this idea in my heart, and i want this to be used for your Glory. I love you. Thank you for continuing to move through me. I love you.
In Jesus' name,
AMEN


cm


PS i was listening to Stephen Curtis Chapman's "Fingerprints of God" when this idea came into my heart. That is why I titled the blog that way...

No comments:

Post a Comment