Wednesday, February 17, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 142...it is well...

tonight was fantastic. I feel like im becoming more and more aware of God's presence throughout my day. I find myself so busy, but im also able to take a few deep breaths to still hear and listen to God.

Ash Wednesday starts Lent. and I've thought a lot about what i should fast, or take on. I think that I am going to dedicate my lunch hour to God. I am still going to eat, but it is going to be in complete solitude with God. It will hopefully establish my relationship with Him even more. I have decided to still eat because I am so busy and not eating would be detrimental to my health at this time in my life :) service tonight was awesome. our team pulled together and I believe that we glorified God in the process. I certainly felt his presence. Im still praying for patience and peace regarding my singleness. I struggle with it so much. I want to be satisfied in Him and Him alone. it is well with my soul...

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment