Monday, February 22, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 147...this is my desire...

This is my desire
this is my return
this is my desire
to be used by you

Lord, 
I know i've done this before, but I'm doing it again. I've somehow managed to grab ahold of a piece of my heart, and I don't want it anymore. its yours. take it. i am returning back to you and you alone. I don't want to depend on anyone but you. I don't need anyone's affirmation or acceptance, you alone satisfy me. I've messed up, I've been selfish. Lord cleanse me, make this right between us. I surrender, completely to you. I love you. Help me to truly do this. Let me not waiver. You are worthy of everything, all that I am is yours.
In Jesus' Name
AMEN

*sigh* im a little embarrassed that its come to this. one of my best friends Marc said something in his blog the other day that is very wise. im going to copy it.

i've learned this week that sometimes its okay to not be okay.

im not okay.

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment