Saturday, June 26, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 269...saying goodbye...

Today we said goodbye to Scioto youth camp, and may lovely people. Ohio Christian University served with us this week, and we loved it! They were awesome, great hearts and great attitudes for the kids and Christ's service. We completely meshed with Cedarville Univeristy. They are a drama team, five beautiful people who were great to work with. We shared the stage with them, us playing music and they took care of sketches and skits. We loved it!

I am really sad to say goodbye to them, but I am also really excited to see what God is going to do through them this summer! Super awesome stuff I think...lol...we are now at Jake's Aunt's House and we are chilling and crashing for the night. I've got to wait up to do laundry. I'm going to call Zachariah now :)

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment