Friday, June 4, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 248...urgent care...



You read right, yes, I have now officially been to urgent care. Because my Well Spring team is leaving for Greenville tomorrow morning. Dr. Walrath took me to the urgent care center in Jackson. They got me right in and out. It was pretty obvious that I had a case of strep throat. I had a fever and my throat was very swollen and red. The nurse who did my strep test kept saying how nasty my throat looked, and that I was lucky I had come in so early because it looked terrible this small. great, thanks lady!
Now we have the trailer packed, and my team is all settling in for the night, packing for Greenville. We are heading to a family camp. It is going to be a pretty laid back week, so I’ll get the chance to rest up some more. great!

cm

No comments:

Post a Comment