Monday, June 21, 2010

The Adventure Called Life Day 264...back to the hills...



we are back at scioto. wow. I am so excited! This place is amazing. I love this place so very much. I am also excited to see what God is going to do in the lives of the campers and us this week...

It felt good to be with a band on that stage again. At Scioto we play in a barn. The sides of the barn swing out and form “wings” Scioto was my first ever Well Spring camp. Maybe I am just really sentimental, I am a woman after all, but I know that Scioto is special mostly because of the people and what God does at this camp. It seems that God just is bigger up on this hill, distractions are definitely less and almost non-existent.
I am a little nervous about the division in our cabin. I have two different social groups represented, the popular girls and the misfits. I am so blessed by each and every one of them. I pray that they will be able to see the benefit in knowing the other group. They could learn so much from the other group. Pray that God moves in their hearts.
cm

No comments:

Post a Comment